Select the state where the college or career school you’re searching for is located. We’ll search our database to find all colleges and career schools located in the state you selected. You can also use the name and/or city search fields to narrow down your search results.

If you’re not able to find the college or career school that you’re searching for, view available help options for assistance.

Note: Foreign schools might not be able to receive your Student Aid Report (SAR) electronically. Contact all of the foreign schools listed on your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form to find out if they’ll need a copy of your SAR.

Is this answer helpful?

Thank you for your response.
Total Characters: 500 Remaining: 500