Check the box to change the amount we assumed for assets
This is a FAFSA4caster question.
- money in cash, savings, and checking accounts;
- investment farms; and
- other investments, such as real estate (other than the home in which you live), Uniform Gifts to Minors Act (UGMA) and Uniform Transfer to Minors Act (UTMA) accounts for which you are the owner, stocks, bonds, certificates of deposit, etc.
Assets do not include
- the home in which you live;
- UGMA and UTMA accounts for which you are the custodian, but not the owner;
- the value of life insurance;
- ABLE accounts; and
- retirement plans (401[k] plans, pension funds, annuities, non-education IRAs, Keogh plans, etc.)
If you think your asset net worth is approximately the same as the amount we assumed, don't check the box.
Total Characters: 500 Remaining: 500