Check the box to change the amount we assumed for assets
This is a FAFSA4caster question.
- Money in cash, savings, and checking accounts
- Investment farms
- Other investments, such as real estate (other than the home in which your parents live), UGMA and UTMA accounts for which your parents are the owners, stocks, bonds, certificates of deposit, etc.
Assets do not include:
- The home in which your parents live
- UGMA and UTMA accounts for which your parents are custodians, but not the owners
- The value of life insurance
- Retirement plans (401[k] plans, pension funds, annuities, non-education IRAs, Keogh plans, etc.)
If you think your parents' asset net worth is approximately the same as the amount we assumed, don't check the box.
Total Characters: 500 Remaining: 500