Federal Pell Grant

Federal Pell Grant

The Federal Pell Grant is available to undergraduate students. Students in a postbaccalaureate teacher certification program may also qualify. Grants do not have to be repaid.

Pell Grants may be available to students for up to the equivalent of six academic years.

You must complete and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form to apply for a Pell Grant. The maximum amount of a Pell Grant can change yearly; your school will notify you of the amount you may be eligible to receive. 

Is this answer helpful?

Thank you for your response.
Total Characters: 500 Remaining: 500