Important notes on how to answer questions
- The words "you" and "your" always mean the student.
- The words "school" and "college" mean a college, university, graduate or professional school, community college, vocational or technical school, or any other school beyond high school.
- For dollar amounts, round to the nearest dollar and do not include commas or decimal points.
- For dates, type numbers that correspond to the month, day, and year. Do not use slashes (/). For example, for August 17, 1959, enter 08171959.
- References to the "school year" mean the 2020–21 school year from July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021, or the 2019–20 school year from July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020.
- Do not mail in notes, tax forms, financial statements, or letters.
- Contact the financial aid office at your college if you have unusual circumstances.
Total Characters: 500 Remaining: 500